Get new similar jobs by email for
Landscape - Account Manager
Join a team of passionate landscape professionals as we continue to grow a leading, high end residential landscape management firm in the Boston area.
The Account Manager is an experienced professional self-directing the activities to achieve service goals of their clients. The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for an assigned book of business responsible for overall site quality, achieving sales goals and achieving renewal goals.
Job Responsibilities include
· Full-time, year round
· Paid vacation and holidays, 60% company paid healthcare and retirement savings are available
· Structured training to help you grow ($, responsibility, position)
· Valid Driver’s License with good record
· Hiring predicated on pre-employment drug test
· Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Our clients tell us “The team is wonderful, caring, and very talented.” If you would like to be a part of our team; are looking for a long term fit that is a great place to work; and you are looking for a career with growth potential – this is it!
To learn more about NatureWorks Landscape please visit our website or facebook page at www.natureworkslandscape.com