Get new similar jobs by email for
Marketing Leads Administrator
BALBOA CAPITAL CORPORATION
Marketing Lead Administrator
The Lead Administrator will be responsible for handling and assigning inbound marketing leads to our multiple sales teams. The ideal candidate will possess the aptitude and relevant marketing and sales experience needed to assist in qualifying sales leads and converting them into sales opportunities for our sales organization. The position will require the ability to handle high volume inbound calls generated through our marketing activities. The candidate will also be in charge of maintaining our CRM database in order to support our data integrity initiatives.
· 2+ years experience with handling moderate to high volume inbound calls
· Working knowledge of CRM systems, familiarity with SalesLogix a plus
· Experience with qualifying leads and developing opportunities for sales
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with senior management
· Capacity to multitask effectively and have strong organization skills
Highly Desirable Skills:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.