AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation's premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.
Support the head of the Employer-Sponsored Product Design unit in product design initiatives, project management, analyses and reporting for the retirement markets' product developments.
As this small strategic team operates in a dynamic, high-performing, high-pressure environment, she/he will be engaged on multiple projects at the same time and in all parts of the product development process. Key roles will include market research, project management, analytics, communications and presentations to internal and external clients and liaising on a constant basis with the product stakeholders across all business areas.
Assist in fundamental product development initiatives working closely with different levels in the organization including Directors and Managing Directors in:
- Project management, analytics, research
- Participate in Annuity Product Development meetings with Product Management, Actuarial, Legal, and AXA IT/Systems
- Contribute to AXA Equitable strategic product development and positioning in the market place
- Liaison to Marketing and Distribution areas for product positioning
- Responsible for planning, authoring and often delivering the regular reporting and communications expected from the team on the Employer-Sponsored Market product initiatives (Executive Committee Monthly Business Reviews/Luncheons/Off-Sites, Business Review with CEO, Staff Meetings, Senior Officer's Meetings, sales distribution/stakeholders meetings, etc)
- Monitor & follow-up on the progress of projects, action items and strategies for the team and drive special projects as assigned
- Knowledge/experience of Defined Contribution markets including regulations, recordkeeping, etc. would identify priority candidates
- General-Working knowledge of mutual funds and group annuities. Knowledge of in-plan guarantees and/or individual annuities is highly desired.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with an emphasis on timely delivery whilst paying attention to details. Ability to use all resources available
- Individual must have strong analytical skills and communication skills with the ability to create and present information to senior management in a concise, on point and meaningful manner
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- The ideal candidate will also have a professional and executive presence appropriate for working with executive and senior leaders across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and executive presence conducive to working with executive management and senior leaders across the organization
- Good interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to establish and nurture highly effective relationships with employees at all levels of a diverse organization
- Ability to generate ideas that will have impact on the business, key initiatives and products
- Ability to foster creativity and problem solving, as well as effective customer service
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Uncompromising personal and professional integrity at all times with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Seven plus years of defined contribution marketplace experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
NOTE: AXA Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. EOE M/F/D/V