Are you driven by what's next? Become a Cablevisionary.
We are looking for Cablevisionaries who always keep the customer first in mind, who insist on continuing to learn every day, who thrive in a highly collaborative work environment and who when presented with a challenge, don't quit until they find a solution.
Lead Technologist (Genesys)
The Lead Technologist manages the design, development and implementation of hardware, software and applications specific to contact center technology across the Customer Service, Sales, Billing and Collections, Field Operations, Product and Marketing business units. The ability to establish and successfully implement a solution based on a defined problem or strategic vision to increase revenue and/or improve operational efficiencies is required.
More specifically, the Lead Technologist is responsible for leading the design and development of large-scale, complex and highly visible projects and developing the long-term technology strategies for the Contact Center Information Systems department. The Lead Technologist is also responsible for leading the research, testing and introduction of new technologies into the business. The Lead is often responsible for establishing the design and roll out of complex integration efforts as part of projects and/or new technology evaluations. This position is also responsible for escalated support issues and is ultimately tasked with final resolution of these issues.
• 5 + years of experience with key contact center technologies and system/application/data integration such as but not limited to: ACD, IVR, CTI, Outbound Dialers, Multi-Media, Speech Recognition, Workforce Management, Call Recording/Quality, Voice Gateways and Windows Desktop
• 5 + years of experience with design, development, implementation and support of IT infrastructure technologies including Windows, Linux, Oracle, SQL Server, Cisco, Desktop and Java/.Net applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Networking is required.
• Hands-on experience using/configuring Genesys 8.x Voice platform with SIP Call Control expertise using Composer/Orchestration and IRD for routing.
• Strong knowledge of Genesys 8.x Email/Chat/Social platform
• Experience with Multi/Cross-Channel routing preferred
• Strong knowledge of Genesys 8.x products including Universal Routing Server (URS), IRD, Composer, GVP, Orchestration, SIP Server, Routing design, IRD, T-Server, Stat Server, Infomart, GI2/Business Objects, CCPulse, Interaction workspace (IWS), Outbound
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Ability to lead and handle critical issues in crisis situations, and can work under pressure in complex environments. Solves complex issues that cross multiple solutions, technologies and technology groups and drive to root cause.
• Strong knowledge of SIP and VoIP troubleshooting skills. Able to trace signaling and media flows, provide design recommendations and resolve.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust priorities based on workload and direction from management and customer
• Experience in the introduction of new technologies and standards into a mature IS or business environment
• Ability to effectively adapt to and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.