The primary purpose of the Lean/Quality Manager is to lead continuous improvement and quality management functions across multiple manufacturing locations. The scope of this work will include developing manufacturing best practices to ensure product quality and integrity and value through manufacturing improvements, product design improvements, and cost reduction projects. The Lean/Quality Manager must possess in-depth understanding of quality systems and lean manufacturing principles with the ability to be an effective change agent. Must be able to coordinate project activities, develop work assignments and assist in ensure quality delivery and reliability.
The Lean/Quality Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
· Driving continuous improvement by developing and implementing systems and process improvements that optimize all phases of the production process.
· Being actively involved in the development and implementation of long term quality improvement plans.
· Supporting the business in development and implementation of quality procedures and systems throughout the manufacturing process.
· Improving plant performance to serve customer satisfaction through lean methodology and continuous improvement.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical preferred)
· Minimum three to five years of experience managing quality in a lean manufacturing environment
· Standard Work and Quality Systems Documentation and Management
· Lean certification preferred
· Black Belt/Six Sigma certification preferred
If you are looking for a new opportunity and challenge and possess the right skill set, we want to hear from you.