Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Learning Technologist in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Learning Technologist will coordinate Learning & Organizational Development activities and provide support to the Learning & Organizational Development (L&OD) team. The Learning Technologist will coordinate eLearning and instructor led event deployment with outside training consultants and internal project managers.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Maintains training records for programs orchestrated by the HR Learning & Organization Development Department. This includes creating class rosters, tracking attendance, and scanning rosters and post-course evaluations for recordkeeping purposes.
- Communicates with RNA employees and external consultants and vendors on course delivery matters, including writing/sending training course invitations and handling logistical issues pertaining to program delivery. Communication essentially takes place via electronic mail and telephone.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of training delivery. This includes assembling training binders, gathering training materials/supplies and preparing all items for shipment to the correct training locations, and scheduling training in RNA classrooms/updating the learning management system.
- Accesses learning management system to perform administrative support functions related to training.
- Communicates with representatives from off-site properties at which RNA seeks to hold training programs. This includes gathering site and cost information, requesting/receiving site agreements and contracts and reviewing site amenities for successful deployment of training.
- Maintains records related to RNA’s Learning & Development programs. Communicates with employees participating in programs via email and telephone. Requests additional/missing information from employees as necessary.
- First level contact point (phone and email) for Learning & Organizational Development enquiries from employees and managers.
- Generation of reports for learning assessments, quarterly evaluation results, performance management compliance, learning completions, budget totals, and other reports as needed.
- Record and process invoices and payment for Learning & Development programs, training courses, and others as needed.
- Local System administrator and main point of contact for learning management system. Involves daily maintenance, resolution of employee questions and concerns, and communication of assigned learnings.
- Local System administrator and main point of contact for performance management system, involving maintenance of records, production of compliance reports, resolution of employee questions and concerns, and communication of policy and procedure.
- Supports organizational development initiatives such as succession planning, employee engagement survey, etc.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum 3 years of related experience required.
- Prior experience with successfully performing administrative support functions in a corporate setting required.
Education or experience in Human Resources Management or Learning & Development a plus.
- Must possess excellent human relations, written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to make administrative decisions and cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines, reporting requirements and training responsibilities.
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills and be a self-starter.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, SharePoint, and Learning Management Systems.
- Demonstrates teamwork in facilitating workflow.
- High level of cooperation with others and is responsive to the Bank’s needs.
- Ability to travel between bank and customer locations and/or commute for training purposes - less than 25%of the time.