Get new similar jobs by email for
HAVE YOU EVER WORKED FOR OR WANTED TO WORK FOR:
STARBUCKS, COFFEE BEAN, DILLARDS, MACYS, NORDSTROMS, APPLEBEES, CHILIS, HOOTERS, PF CHANGS, HOUSTONS, DISNEY, RITZ CARLTON, MARRIOTT, HYATT, HILTON OR ANY MEDIUM TO HIGH END RESORT, RETAIL OR DINNER HOUSE RESTAURANT
USE YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AS AN APARTMENT LEASING CONSULTANT!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
WE OFFER FREE TRAINING AND JOB PLACEMENT!
Have you ever wanted to know how people become Apartment Leasing Consultants? Most apartment communities want people who work in the office to have prior Apartment Leasing experience. Experienced leasing consultants know Fair Housing, Legalities, apartment selling techniques and important industry terminology.
APT Companies offers a free training workshop teaching these important subjects and skills. Then we place you as a trained leasing consultant with our client apartment communities. This is a FREE one day class for qualified individuals. We are looking for people with great customer service skills and professional attitude and appearance. The best people have experience working in Restaurants/Clubs, Hotels and Retail.
What Can You Expect As a Leasing Consultant?
· Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm (Have a nightlife!) Work Days: Generally 2 days off during the middle of the week. Work Weekend days (make lots of $$$).
· Fun working environment. Great People in this industry and no 2 days are the same!
· Visible and attainable career. Many Leasing Consultants have become Community Managers, Regional Managers, Corporate Officers and Industry Partners.
· Better than average pay: New Leasing Consultant start at $11-$12 per hour and increase to $13-15 with more experience. Plus you can earn bonuses, commissions, rental discounts and health benefits. Imagine WALKING to work!
What We Look For:
· Outgoing Professional Personality
· Positive and Confident Attitude
· Customer Service, Sales, Retail or Restaurant Experience!
APT Companies is Los Angeles' Premier Training and Staffing resource to Apartment Industry! Many of Los Angeles' Top management companies have contracted with APT Companies to recruit the best candidates for their available positions.
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be qualified for our next free class in Los Angeles. There is limited space, email your resume immediately to arrange an interview. Diana Aguilar our Staffing Manager will be there for job placement assistance. Must be available to start immediately and positions are temporary or temp-to-hire.