Get new similar jobs by email for
What Can You Expect As a Leasing Consultant?
· Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm (Have a nightlife!) Work Days: Generally 2 days off during the middle of the week. Work Weekend days (make lots of $$$)
· Fun working environment. Great People in this industry and no 2 days are the same!
· Visible and attainable career. Many Leasing Consultants have become Community Managers, Regional Managers, Corporate Officers and Industry Partners
· Better than average pay: New Leasing Consultant start at $11-$12 per hour and increase to $13-15 with more experience. Plus you can earn bonuses, commissions, rental discounts and health benefits. Imagine WALKING to work!
What we look for:
· Outgoing Professional Personality
· Positive and Confident Attitude
· Customer Service, Sales, Retail or Restaurant Experience
Please email your resume immediately to email@example.com to arrange an interview. Lisa Hannah, our Sales Manager for San Diego will be there for job placement assistance.Must be available to start immediately and positions are temporary or temp-to-hire.
APT Companies is San Diego’s Premier Training and Staffing resource to Apartment Industry! Many of San Diego’s Top management companies have contracted with APT Companies to recruit the best candidates for their available positions.