Get new similar jobs by email for
Licensed Clinical Social Worke...
Experienced a must! Preferably previous correction experience.
Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) are needed in various locations throughout California. Contracted position for California Department of Corrections.
Free Direct Deposit
Dedicated and Professional Staff 24/7
Supports patient's well-being by providing mental health assessments and treatments; providing resources; educating families; maintaining patient records.
· Assesses patient mental status and problems by interviewing patients; obtaining personal information and medical history; consulting with other professionals; conducting and evaluating psychological tests
· Designs and implements treatment programs by evaluating patient's willingness to change; setting treatment objectives; tailoring approach to patient's needs; consulting with other professionals; providing brief psychotherapy, crisis intervention and/or personal counseling utilizing individual, conjoint and group treatment modalities; providing information regarding community-based organizations and social services; completing discharge plans
· Educates family members by advising on the most appropriate and helpful roles they can fulfill in the treatment process; treating relationship issues
· Maintains patient records by following protocols; entering and updating data; maintaining case history and progress notes
· Prepares clinical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing patient data and trends
· Protects mental health center's value by keeping patient information confidential; adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JCAHO standards
· Updates job knowledge by tracking trends in therapeutic appraoches; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Enhances mental health center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Mental Health, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Patient Services, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Listening, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Connecting with Children