Get new similar jobs by email for
Licensing, Business Developmen...
Oplink Home from Oplink Connected, a division of Oplink Communications, Inc., provides smarter mobile solutions for today's modern living. With a single app, check in on your home and loved ones with video motion activity, manage all household elements including temperature and lighting, all from the palm of your hand. Everything connected to Oplink Cloud works together seamlessly to provide real-time emergency alarm and alerts, regardless of location. Oplink’s smart platform integrates home security, safety, surveillance, automation and home-health solutions that adapt to a modern connected lifestyle. Our unique zero-pairing technology assures stress-free installation. Our battery-powered, energy-saving Wi-Fi products ensure continuous uptime, longevity and peace of mind.
Please visit our site: www.oplinkconnected.com
· Develop new business, strategies and deal structures for out-licensing.
· Collaborate with partners in other functions including legal, product management, R&D, manufacturing and accounting.
· Identify, assess and develop leads based on technical fit, business risk and financial potential.
· Lead negotiations from initial contact through development of terms and agreement execution.
· Maintain deal funnel and forecast. License our Mission critical Video collaboration Management software.
· Participate in related activities such as royalty compliance, IP enforcement and alliance management.
· M.S.in related field, PhD preferred; MBA is a plus.
· Minimum of 8 years of relevant business development experience, including identification & validation of strategic business opportunities in the home security field, health insurance company as well as the proven track record of relevant completed business development transactions.
· Prior experience in developing new markets preferred.
· Strong leadership, business, technical and negotiating skills. Sales or contract negotiation, alliance management and/or cross-functional team leadership experience are pluses.
· Familiarity with intellectual property and business practices.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; attention to detail; experience drafting term sheets and contract provisions is a plus.
· Track record of successfully working with a variety of stake holders (internal and external) to resolve complex issues and create unique solutions.
· Excellent relationship building skills internal and external.
· Vision to identify licensing opportunities (by mining company IP and technology, market research and/or through direct interactions with prospective customers / licensees) plus analytical skills to assess risks and drive deal structure.