Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Lighting Designer
RAB Lighting has a full time opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Lighting Designer who has specification sales and project management skills. This position is located in New York City.
Required skills include AGI32 analysis software, AutoCAD 2D drawing and 3D modeling plus demonstrate common sense, creativity and top notch computer skills.
The successful candidate will be a lead contact point for RAB customers and salesmen that require lighting design assistance at a high level of complexity for their projects, Individual will offer engineering assistance of an advanced nature for related issues such as; control strategies and sustainable design recommendations. The Senior Lighting Designer will be equally verse in the design principles of exterior and interior lighting design practice.
RAB is a manufacturer of lighting fixtures. Individual will be responsible for determining which RAB products to specify for the job. Individual will work with project drawings, AutoCAD, AGI32 and other tools to develop Lighting Layouts, Point-by-Point Calculations and Energy Engineering studies.
Required Skills & Experience:
• AutoCAD – 2D drawing and 3D model creation – Revit experience a plus
• AGI32 experience at an advanced level
• Familiarity with IESNA guidelines and Lighting Design best practices
• LC credential or working toward the LC within the next 12 month period.
• Able to work seated for long periods of time
• Bachelors Degree or higher in a related field of study
• 5 - 8+ years of lighting design and application engineering experience
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental & 401k (with match)
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick/personal days
About RAB Lighting:
RAB Lighting manufacturers professional grade LED, HID and CFL Luminaires. RAB products are available nationwide, sold only through Electrical Distributors.
Please visit our website for more information about RAB Lighting, Inc.at www.rabweb.com