Get new similar jobs by email for
The Logistics Coordinator will assist with backhauls and routing procedures, resolve daily logistics issues as needed, secure and confirm appointment times of freight, answering phone calls from customers, customer service, drivers and sales representatives regarding delivery issues; and other duties as required by management.
· Populate and maintain daily reports, identify Common Carrier pickups.
· Confirm appointment times and readiness of freight.
· Populate P/U reports and maintain on a daily basis.
· Coordinate Load planning / Discharge Planning for Common Carriers.
· Secure pickup and delivery appointments.
· Resolve logistics issues as needed.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be detail oriented with good follow up skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Must be able to multi-task and handle a busy workload in order to meet strong deadlines.
· Customer service mindset/background as you will be tasked with answering phone calls, assisting customers, and entering in orders
We offer Medical, Dental and Prescriptions Benefits, Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holiday Time, 401K Plan.
Qualified candidates, please submit salary your requirements.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER