Get new similar jobs by email for
Low Voltage Installer/Technici...
Low Voltage Installer/Technician: Nurse Call, Security, Paging, MATV, Fire alarm and Wireless Phones
Systems Electronics, Inc. is a leading provider of Nurse Call, security, communications, and MATV/CATV. We provide integrated and comprehensive solutions that protect what's important -- people, and property.
Systems Electronics, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse CallTechnician in the Hampton Roads area. Systems Electronics, Inc. is a growing North Carolina based Communications Company that is quickly expanding in the Virginia area. We are quickly becoming a leader in Nurse Call and life safety. Our Nurse Call systems and services protect many facilities in the Carolina and Virginia areas.
The Electronic Service and Nurse Call Technician will have the responsibility of providing timely quality customer service to customers within a specified territory.In the Technician role you will provide technical service and installation to existing systems.Candidate will be responsible for overseeing jobs at construction sites and this role may have the responsibility of leading several projects from beginning to end.
· At least 1 year of relevant work experience in a related business with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is verifiable.
· MUST have computer experience and be able to easily navigate Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office.
· MUST be able to program and configure database driven systems.
· Any Microsoft certifications would be a plus.
· Experience or equivalent knowledge of Nurse CallSystems.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player.
· Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable, well-organized, and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Exceptional customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
· Must be able to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills, which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
· Be able to work overtime as required.
· Must have valid driver license.
· Nurse Callcertification a plus
· Rauland Nurse Calltraining/experience a strong plus.
· Some travel required.
If you are a person that is driven to foster positive customer relations, self-motivated, confident, and possess excellent written and communication skills please apply today.
Systems Electronics, Inc. offers competitive pay, excellent benefits which include: Company van, Medical, Dental, Voluntary Short-term and Long-term disability coverage, Voluntary Term Life Insurance, paid vacation and holidays, Simple IRA retirement plan with company match, company sponsored training programs, and Pay for Performance incentive.
Systems Electronics, Inc. is a family owned business in operation since 1970.
Candidates must successfully complete an employment background check and drug screening. Systems Electronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.