LPN Licensed Practical Nurses needed for Group Home
This Group Home, under the Office for Peoplewith Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD), is in need of LPN Licensed Practical Nurse.
The Licensed Practical Nurse will be required to perform all LPN direct nursing duties at the group home. Also included in the duties are:
- Administer meds
- Initiate and monitor G-tube feeds
- Catheterization, vitals signs and Ostomy care
Additional detailsfor the LPN Licensed Practical Nurseposition in the Group Homes:
- Start date is as early as possible – apply now before the positions are filled!
- 5 LPNs are needed
- 40 hours per week, weekends included
- Day, Evening and Night shifts available
Benefits for LPN Licensed Practical Nurses include excellent salaries, health and dental coverage, daily pay at participating facilities, direct deposit for your convenience and cash bonus for hours worked.
[Related keywords: lpn, licensed practical nurse, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, group home]
Requirements for Group Home LPN Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Unrestricted New York State LPN Licensed Practical Nurse license
- At least 1 year paid U.S. LPN experience
- Eligibility to work in the United States