SEEKING ENERGETIC AND EAGER MAC DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST TO JOIN OUR COMPANY!!
Serves as the initial point of contact for Mac tickets: troubleshooting hardware/software, log-in problems, desktop applications, and connectivity. Maintains computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, installations, configurations, testing, and supporting patches and security upgrades.
* Identifies architectural requirements by interviewing customers, analyzing applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing and proposed systems, recommending solutions to infrastructure
* Establishes and upgrades system by planning and implementing desktop rollout projects, installing, testing, and maintaining hardware/software
* Maintains and follows Standard Operating Procedures set by organization standards; upholds defined quality service; helps resolve problems by consulting with and training users
* Improves system performance by investigating current environment, recommending solutions, and integrating standard solutions
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
*Must have Mac OS X Support Credentials
Problem Solving, Informing Others, People Skills, Quality Focus, Networking Knowledge, System Administration, Software Maintenance, Software Performance Tuning, Documentation/Reporting Skills