Get new similar jobs by email for
Machine Maintenance Technician
This position will be 1st shift (8:00AM-4:00PM) 2nd (4:00PM to midnight) or 3rd shift (midnight to 8:00AM)
1) Maintain, service, and troubleshoot all machinery.
2) Ensure maintenance is being performed to the highest quality standards.
3) Design, build and modify machinery to accommodate specific applications.
4) Maintain inventory of replacement parts for machines.
5) Eliminate safety hazards on machinery.
6) Operate tow-motor and forklift.
7) Maintain clean working environment.
8) Alert manager of any unsafe working conditions observed or equipment requiring service.
9) Maintain extensive knowledge of and act in accordance with the quality systems that directly affect the maintenance area.
1) Must be willing to work any shift but please note that the position will be 2nd or 3rd shift
2) Must have proven hands on experience with electrical (480, 240, 277 voltage) and hydraulic machinery.
3) Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the mechanical maintenance field.
4) Must have hands on experience with welding.
5) Must have working knowledge of the computer.