-Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines, and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Inspects finished products by examining form and texture to detect imperfections and determines machine changes needed according to dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Fabricates devices to repair or replace defective components.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Welds metal parts to steel structural members.
- Operates forklift, Bobcat, etc. for transporting materials.
- Initiates purchase requests for parts and machines.
- Enters logs of all work orders into Plexus.
- Cleans tools, equipment, machines, and work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
PLEASE REPLY WITH RESUME AND CONTACT INFORMATION
WE DRUG TEST/ BACKGROUND/E-VERIFY