Get new similar jobs by email for
Full time. 3rd shift.
The preferred candidate has:
· HS diploma with industrial shop class background. Journeyman status or degree in maintenance strongly preferred
· Min. 4 years industrial maintenance experience
Ability to maintain & troubleshoot hydraulics & pneumatics
Strong electrical background
· Experience maintaining, installing, & programming AC & DC drives
· Ability to install & troubleshoot PLC & servo systems
· Good driving record, communication, & time management
Must have valid drivers license and own tools
· Computer skills a must
· Requires rotating on-call weekends & occasional Saturday work. Competitive wage & excellent benefits.
Qualified candidates please send resume and letter of interest along with salary history to:
1060 Teel Court
Baraboo, WI 53913
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, visit our website at www.teel.com
With over 60 years of experience, Teel Plastics specializes in the custom extrusion of thermoplastic tubing and profiles. Teel Plastics also compounds and extrudes unique custom products. Our analytical lab adds a very unique capability which allows us to perform a wide variety of analysis on both raw materials
Teel Plastics' state-of-the-art 150,000 square foot extrusion manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters is located in Baraboo, WI. We have been an ISO9001 certified company since 1997 and a leader in the implementation of lean practices in all of our business units.