Get new similar jobs by email for
Maintenance Technicians and Ma...
The Maintenance Technician and Maintenance Mechanic position requires one to have the technical skills to design, evaluate, troubleshoot, repair and install Production and Warehouse equipment. Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and Computer Controls are skills needed to perform this function. This team member performs the maintenance of a manufacturing facility including: preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, installation of machinery relating to production and warehouse equipment, physical structures, mechanical and electrical systems. In addition, they must possess an awareness and understanding of how to work safely on mechanical and electrical equipment in a production environment.
- Monitor equipment to detect malfunctions
- Discuss machine operation variations with supervisor or other team members to diagnose problems and repair machines
- Install, repair or replace electrical devices such as transformers, relays, circuit breakers, starters, and safety and limit switches
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Install, program and troubleshoot automated machinery and Programmable Logic Controllers
- Install, troubleshoot and repair refrigeration and Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment
- Service and repair material handling equipment
- Monitor main electrical panel and troubleshoot as necessary
- Repair and maintain boilers, water heaters, water conditioning equipment, and all water distribution systems
Working hours: All Shifts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proactive and self-motivated, have the ability to evaluate and repair all types of mechanical and electrical equipment and is able to perform under extreme stress when there is equipment failure.
- HS Diploma, and/or Technical School Training two years, and/or 3 to 4 years related experience, and/or licensed journeyman of a skilled trade.
- Read and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams
- Effectively present information to peers, upper management and team members in oral and written form
- Define problems and draw conclusions
- Interpret technical instructions and diagram
Pay is based on experience. All applicants must be willing to submit to drug and background screenings.
Apply and submit resume at www.randstadstaffing.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.