Get new similar jobs by email for
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral health care services. Over the course of 35 years, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing care at multiple substance abuse and mental health treatment centers in Central and Southern Illinois. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S., as well as provides employee assistance programs internationally.
· Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year experience in building maintenance with basic carpentry, plumbing and mechanical skills;
· Familiarity with electrical equipment is helpful;
· Must be able to operate floor machines and ground maintenance equipment (snow removal);
· Lift and push a minimum of 50lbs and must be able to climb and work off of a ladder.
· Maintain and protect confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities;
· Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the buildings and grounds;
· Perform basic carpentry repairs/painting and perform basic plumbing tasks;
· Maintain tools and supplies.
This full-time, hourly position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume and letter of introduction to Chestnut Health Systems Human Resources Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or see us at www.chestnut.org/jobs. You may also mail your resume and letter of introduction to Chestnut Health Systems, 50 Northgate Industrial Drive, Granite City, IL 62040-6852.
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer