The Information Technology Department is responsible for the innovation, implementation and advancement of technology at Aerojet. Manager Computer Science - Cyber Security manages the work of IT professionals responsible for the overall logical security of the enterprise covering all CISSP domains in depth. This position is broad and also manages the development and ongoing support of company IT/Cyber Security training programs designed to ensure the integrity of the network.
- Manage a growing organization of security engineers focused on Information Assurance and Information Security responsibilities. Manage Career Development (training, performance feedback, mentoring, etc). Provide direct oversight and training to all employees to create technology security awareness.
- Develop and manage Aerojet's Data Security processes and policies across the enterprise. Develops the Aerojet Cyber Security strategy and road-map.
- Function as the overall information technology security and training adviser for support to programs or proposal needs. Maintain relationships and partnerships with customers and government agencies as well as group task-forces.
- Work with HR for sourcing, interviewing, and hiring candidates for various security engineering positions
- Direct efforts for all eDiscovery collection, reporting, and logical investigations
A Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline and at least fourteen (14) years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated supervisory skills, including the ability to plan, organize, coordinate, direct and control the activities of the assigned organization.
Advanced degree, CISSP / CISM, CHFI, SANS and/or ISSEP Certification. Intimate knowledge of information security technologies and development activities. Demonstrated understanding of the processes and guidelines for certifying and accrediting information systems based upon experience on a large-scale program. Strong understanding of Federal and Department of Defense Directives governing information security (FISMA, NIST 800-53 Rev 4, CIS, ITAR, DoDD 8100.2/8500.1/8500.2/8570.1). Possess or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of regulations and exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills that will instill confidence in customers and senior management. Have an understanding of the following technologies and concepts: - Perimeter Security Devices - Security COTS integration - Operating System Hardening - Vulnerability Assessment testing - Identification and Authentication schemes - Public Key Infrastructure and Identity Management - Cross Domain Solutions - Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) - Computer Network Operations (CNO) - Malware Analysis - Reverse Software Engineering.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).