Job Purpose: Serves guests by directing food and beverage preparation; maintaining customer goodwill; collecting revenues; maintaining supplies, equipment, and sanitation; managing staff.
Duties: * Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to operations reports; completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; identifying needed system improvements; implementing production and food preparation changes.
* Meets restaurant financial objectives by estimating requirements; contributing information for annual budget preparation; implementing and controlling expenditure schedules; analyzing variances; initiating approved corrective actions; helping promote the restaurant; increasing sales; improving profits.
* Opens the restaurant by urning-on equipment; checking service areas, dining area, kitchen, and grounds for cleanliness and appeal.
* Maintains flow of satisfied diners by maintaining kitchen production; monitoring order-taking and filling; performing all fast food jobs, as needed; responding to customer complaints and special requests.
* Provides meals and drinks by following menus and "specials" of fast food chain; anticipating consumption; using approved suppliers; placing and receiving food and supply orders; minimizing waste; directing and controlling food preparation and cooking procedures; ensuring that quality standards of chain are met.
* Keeps restaurant equipment operating by following operating instructions; teaching employees proper use and maintenance of equipment; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs;
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing fast food chain standards and procedures; complying with sanitation and legal regulations; maintaining pest control, trash removal, landscaping services; snow removal, traffic control, and security services.
* Closes the restaurant by balancing out the cash drawer; making bank deposits; reconciling charge slips; turning-off equipment; activating security system.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending fast food chain educational workshops; reviewing management publications.
* Accomplishes fast food chain goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Willing and able to treat others with honor, dignity, and respect. Skills/Qualifications: Cost Accounting, Inventory Management, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Food Sanitation, Management Proficiency, Quality Focus