Fashion and Retail Regional Account Executive
Base Salary $70K -$100K plus commission
Location: Newark, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
- 5+ years of selling transportation calling on midsize fashion and retail companies coming from the LTL trucking industry, expedited trucking, or domestic airfreight.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years sales experience in selling domestic or international freight forwarding.
- Must have previous transportation industry experience.
- Candidate must be a hunter and enjoy seeking new business development with potential clients.
- Having a sense of urgency and getting the necessary information to the customer is essential.
- Previous experience in preparing bids, RFP’s, quotes prices, sales contracts and relates credit terms is a must.
- Strongly prefer candidate with a bachelor degree.
- Calling on midsized fashion and retail clientele and providing solutions to their transportation needs
- Position requires cold calling/hunter and relationship development.
- Promote services provided by the company in a manner that would enable to the company to maintain and secure profitable revenue opportunities.
- Provide the customers with "follow-up" assistance when necessary in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner.
- Perform service reviews and follow up as needed.
- Provide the company with timely and accurate information relating to customer revenue activity, special requirements, and new revenue opportunities.
- Must have Self-management (Planning, Organizing & Goal Setting, and Execution).
- Personality traits and be self-driven and with strong communication skills.
- This is a relationship building process, and you must also have the ability to maintain business and growth that business further.
- The ideal candidates must be results oriented and customer focused.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company's services and customer needs.
- Provide the corporate office and field sales with objectives and the method in which profitable revenue opportunities are generated.
- Maintain sales activities information that is organized, accurate and in compliance with all company procedural policies.
- Keep management aware of competitors’ actions and recommend counteraction as needed.
- When necessary, prepares reports of business transactions and expenses.
Email resumes to email@example.com and reference job FRA-WD-14