Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a member of the team, this position will report directly to the VP, Business & Corporate Development. Key responsibilities include working proactively and collaboratively with Turn stakeholders to source and close new strategic partnerships.
The Business Development team is ultimately responsible for creating and curating the Turn partner ecosystem to provide our customers with the best access to leading media, data and technology partners in the industry.
- Work with the Sales, Product & Customer Success organizations to identify partnerships that would augment Turn’s Audience Suite (DMP) product and improve our clients’ experience with our software. Focus on our customers.
- Research, originate, negotiate and close strategic partnerships that improve the value of Audience Suite for clients and drive revenue for Turn’s partners.
- Build and present business cases for new channels and/or partners. Prioritize partnerships based on ROI and strategic considerations.
- Communicate new partnerships internally and externally. Oversee successful integration and launch of new partners.
- Align with Turn’s Marketing and Commercialization teams to develop Go-To-Market strategies for new partners.
- Actively represent Turn in the Digital Marketing and Ad Tech ecosystem.
- Drive process initiatives that improve operational efficiency. Focus on scaling.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience, ideally in business development, strategic alliances or product management at a relevant high-tech company
- Contract negotiation experience.
- Proven track record sourcing, structuring, and closing large strategic partnerships. Ability to formulate a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan.
- Positive attitude and respect for partnerships. Turn partners with companies big and small, and we treat them as part of the Turn Family.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities, simultaneously, in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Crisp and effective communicator.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Experience with marketing software, digital media and/or ad technology.
- Understanding of digital media, web analytics, audience data, personalization, tag management and attribution technologies.
- Up to date on trends in Cloud computing, social media, mobile, digital video and digital advertising.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- A business leader who is able to drive with influence on and relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
- Passionate about technology, innovation and high-growth businesses.
Location: San Francisco or New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.