Get new similar jobs by email for
Manager Trainee Program
Bankers Life and Casualty Company is looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to grow into tomorrow’s management leaders.
As an insurance industry leader, we help improve the lives of those we work with in the retirement market. We are preparing to support the Baby Boomer generation as they enter retirement and help to grow the market by 250% over the next 15 years[i]. To meet the needs of this growing and underserved market, Bankers is opening over 100 branch satellite sales offices. We are currently recruiting qualified candidates that we can develop to manage these offices through our Manager Trainee Program.
Manager Trainees receive competitive compensation packages (including salary plus commission and full employee benefits) and have the opportunity to participate in sales competitions and attend Bankers’ annual sales convention celebrating top producers.
Bankers exclusive Manager Trainee Program offers an entry level field sales leadership position designed to fast track you from learning how to sell insurance to managing your own Bankers sales office and team. Our Manager Trainees partner with a mentor at a local Bankers branch office to learn all aspects of this influential role including: relationship and needs-based sales to our target market, selecting, mentoring and developing agents, and successfully running your own sales office. In addition to partnering with your mentor, you’ll undergo highly structured, award winning training that includes both formal and on-the-job programs.
· Successful completion of sales training curriculum.
· Developing core understanding of offered insurance products.
· Understanding, complying with and completing all sales activities and processes associated with the offered products.
· Cultivating and building solid, mutually productive relationships with clients.
· Partnering with sales support to learn the sales support function by shadowing the sales support associates.
· Remaining up to date with continued education requirements to ensure maintenance of required licensing and registration requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
· Ability to travel and relocate.
· Ideal role forthose looking to run their own business without a capital outlay.
· Prior sales experience an asset.
· Must be willing and able to obtain and maintain state(s) insurance agent license(s) as a condition of employment.
· Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated past success, leadership experience, and community involvement.
Bankers Life and Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Company M/F/D/V
[i] Source: GetInvovled.Gov/newsroom/programs/factsheet_boomers