Get new similar jobs by email for
Manufacturing /Applications En...
Manufacturing /Applications Engineer
Suburban Philadelphia (airport area) fast growing industrial hose company with international distribution is seeking aManufacturing/Applications Engineer. Candidate should have a BSME and 5+ years of experience in industrial manufacturing, preferably in industrial hose assemblies.This position offers real growth opportunity for the right individual.
· Manufacturing Support in technical / engineering matters.
· Sales Support in technical /engineering matters.
· Interface with distributors, end users and vendors.
· Review customer orders and approve specifications.
· Assist Senior Engineer with R&Dand new product designs.
· Maintain and revise Microsoft Access database.
Candidate must be fluent with AutoCAD, Solid Edge or other related software, MS office and general computer skills. Experience in Microsoft Access database management is also preferred.
Please respond to this ad with resume and salary requirement.