Get new similar jobs by email for
Desktop Support Specialist - H...
Desktop Support Specialist responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the Microsoft Windows desktop and notebook computers, peripherals, iPads, iPhones, associated peripherals, including Audio/Video equipment. Will report to the Director of Information Technology and will work closely with other members of the technology department to support all end users.
- Set up, maintain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows desktop and notebook computers.
- Set up, maintain, and troubleshoot end user Apple iPad tablets.
- Install and configure software.
- Set up and configure printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Maintain and troubleshoot conference room audio visual equipment.
- Document issue resolution using the help desk ticketing system (Zen Desk).
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts (SharePoint).
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the technology department.
- Work with outside vendors as needed.
- Execute other assigned tasks as delegated by the Director of Technology.
- Manage and maintain parts of active directory.
- Work with Windows Deployment Server.
- 2+ years setup, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software (Microsoft Windows).
- Windows desktops and notebooks, as well as iOS devices, in a networked environment.
- Microsoft Office.
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services (i.e. DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Some knowledge of Active Directory concepts and administration.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- MCTS, MCP Certifications.
- Experience supporting Outlook in a Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Experience supporting a variety of WiFi-enabled devices.
- Experience supporting remote users.