- Design and create test processes including SW applications, fixtures and procedures to support manual and automated testing of module and system level products.
- Provide training and direction for test technicians and operators.
- Review, capture and implement test requirements from Engineering.
· Assist with the smooth transition of products from design into the manufacturing environment.
- Participate in Engineering Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) reviews.
- Define standardized test set-ups for testing of products.
- Provide ECO review, coordination and implementation tasks and validate changes to existing test procedures and equipment.
- Technical support for deployed test equipment.
- Monitor yields and participate in statistical process control analysis and continuous improvement activities.
- Resolve technical problems that effect quality, manufacturability, delivery and costs.
· Work closely with the Manufacturing and Test Manager on day-to-day project activities and problem resolution.
· Work effectively with other Avidyne Engineering organizations.
· Identify potential technical issues and suggest resolutions.
· Demonstrate strict attention to detail and accuracy of work products.
· The candidate must be highly motivated, self directed, proactive, and be able to communicate efficiently and interact positively in a team environment
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. Degree in applicable engineering or science field preferred, however candidates with relevant equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Manufacturing Test environment.
- Experience using LabVIEW test development environment.
- Must pass a LabVIEW test, both fixing a problem with an existing application; and creating a new application based on a written problem description.
- Analog, Digital and basic RF knowledge.
- Familiarity with environmental testing a plus.
- Familiarity with AutoCad or Solidworks a plus.
- Good organizational and technical documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Avionics or aviation background a plus.