Get new similar jobs by email for
ITT Control Technologiesis a global engineering and manufacturing company with leading positions in the markets it serves. We design, develop and manufacture shock absorbers, vibration isolators, pneumatic cylinders, gas regulators, and pressure switches for a wide variety of industrial applications. We provide an ideal workplace environment in which to create a rewarding career by providing challenging workplace assignments.
ITT Control Technologies offers a very attractive benefits program. Our employees enjoy medical and dental coverage, 401 K savings plan, life insurance protection, sickness and accident income protection, a generous vacation and holiday program, a tuition reimbursement program, and a program that allows you to use tax-free dollars to pay for many health care and dependent care expenses.
Will have responsibility for managing one or more of the following markets, including detailed go-to-market plans involving product management, sales and other supporting departments: Energy, Infrastructure, Heavy Industry, Automation. Other markets may be defined in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Will develop and execute market strategy to enable accelerated profitable growth. Coordinate strategy with Product Managers to ensure product portfolio and roadmaps are aligned with market strategy. Develop and deploy messaging strategy to focus regional sales teams on high potential opportunities. Share successful regional solutions globally to ensure that opportunities are fully leveraged. provide Market Plans and associated business development metrics to support business growth objectives, and strategic plan.
1) Lead global cross functional teams, to develop and execute market strategy and drive profitable growth
2) Conduct Voice of Customer and Voice of Distributor interviews to refine strategy and identify new opportunities.
3) Coordinate strategy with Product Managers to ensure product portfolio and roadmaps are aligned with market strategy
4) Develop and deploy messaging strategy to focus America's Europe/Middle East/Africa, India, China, and Japan regional sales teams on high potential opportunities
5) Share successful regional solutions globally to ensure that opportunities are fully leveraged
6) Provide leadership and understanding of market forces, macro trends and responsibility for market forecasting
7) Play key role in launching new products and driving market acceptance by creative message platforms. Develop and/or improve policies and procedures to maximize product launch success.
ITT Control Technologies is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, committed to a diverse work force and a safe and healthy work environment for all employees.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
ITT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.