Get new similar jobs by email for
Essential Job Expectations and Procedural Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the coordination of services for patients discharged from hospitals and other referral sources into the home health program after patient/referral source has identified Guardian Angel as the home care provider.
2. Is responsible for obtaining valid Medicare and other referrals as outlined in the offer letter or established by the Marketing management
3. Assists in obtaining doctors signatures for various home care documents.
4. Assists in the development of the patient's plan of care after discharge from the hospital.
5. Coordinates home care needs with the agency in accordance with the physician's plan of care.
6. As appropriate, assists the hospital social service and discharge planning personnel with the coordination of home health services.
7. Implements current nursing practice in admitting new patients referred to the home health agency for care as outlined in the plan of care.
8. Obtains authorization for home health services from primary physicians
9. Works closely with agency personnel to identify community resources.
10. Provides patient services in the home as needed.
11. Assists in the resolution of issues between families, referral sources, patients and the agency.
12. Participates in case conferences with supervisory and field personnel.
13. Maintains forms, reports, and statistical data including SalesForce input..
14. Identifies opportunities for organizational improvement and participates in performance improvement activities.
15. Attends meetings, participating in both external and internal committees and organizations.
16. Represents the agency at all times in a professional, ethical and loyal manner.
17. Complies with agency policies and procedures.
18. Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
19. Pre-Plan Daily & Weekly sales activities.
20. Maintain written documentation and daily activity in SalesForce relating to all sales activity.
21. Performs other duties as required