Get new similar jobs by email for
Community Relations/Marketing ...
Seeking a highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic marketing professional to forge and maintain close relationships with key referral sources and bring visibility to our company's brand. The ideal candidate will have a background in the health care field. This is a great opportunity to be the ambassador for a reputable, growing, family owned elder care organization that sets the bar for professionalism and quality customer care.
The Marketing Representative will be responsible for building awareness of the company's services in the healthcare and senior care community. This will include building relationships with skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, physicians, elder law attorneys, senior centers, and many other targeted organizations. Marketing activities will include providing educational programs, planning special events, networking, and building brand recognition.
Qualified candidate will possess the following qualities:
Outgoing personality and enjoys working with people.
Excellent written and oral skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
Enthusiastic and good work ethic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet with targeted organizations to increase awareness and build relationships to gain referrals.
• Strategize and implement marketing activities to increase referral opportunities.
• Plan special events in the community to build brand recognition.
• Network with other professionals to collaborate and build referral relationships.
• Establish working rapport with healthcare professionals in local healthcare centers.
• Will represent company in community events.
• Will attend and serve in community networking groups and committees.
• Will create and implement social media campaigns on company Facebook page, LinkedIn, and other relevant social networking sites to gain Internet exposure and increase traffic to company website.
- Minimum 1 year sales or marketing experience.
- 90% travel throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Good work references with a history of steady employment.
- Demonstrates skills in Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Bachelor's degree.