Get new similar jobs by email for
Marketing Coordinator (PART-TI...
As Marketing Coordinator, you'll execute marketing activities through partners and help execute on corporate marketing initiatives. This role will help in developing marketing activities, and ensuring the successful delivery of the message to Securematics partner community and internal teams. This person will work with sales and business development teams to meet the overall organizational goals.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
· Work with internal and vendor marketing resources to design, develop and implement effective marketing activities including email blast, webinars, and promotional campaigns.
· Help manage and host joint events with customers, partners, prospects and corporate events such as sales meetings. Use these events to build our brand, develop the sales pipeline, and strengthen customer relationships.
· Communicate on a regular basis with the sales organization to ensure campaigns are understood, effective, and meet the needs of sales.
· Measure and report on executed marketing activities
· Conduct primary and secondary research i.e. venues, programs, new tools, vendors
· Assist in submitting MDF claims through various partner websites and reporting back to finance
· Help development, implement and maintain our company’s presence on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
· Help manage and monitor email marketing campaigns - Monitor unsubscribes / bounces / complaint rates for outbound email messages
· Maintain updated versions of vendor and internal marketing collateral
· Attend local sales and marketing related events (trainings, webinars, meetings, etc.)
· Manage a budget for assigned projects
· Collect and manage leads and opportunities from activities. This includes managing the process for data entry, data review, and working with sales to ensure proper tracking of ROI.
· Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
· Excellent project management, problem solving and analytical skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and design tools like Acrobat Photoshop, etc.
· Understanding of online marketing (email and social media)
· Some website management experience preferred but not required
· 2-5 years of marketing related experience
PART-TIME (approximately 20-25 hours per week).