Get new similar jobs by email for
Marketing Manager, Microsurger...
The Marketing Manager will lead the development and launch of marketing plans for current and future products and services including: target markets, promotion plans, marketing materials and education requirements. This individual will conduct market research to identify trends in Radiology, Oncology, Surgical Practices, OR, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and competitive developments. The Marketing Manager will develop detailed financial models to justify programs and projects, create marketing campaigns to drive sales performance, and create metrics to quantify impact of the marketing programs and to refine them appropriately. This individual will work closely with world-renowned key opinion leaders to help craft marketing strategy and messaging, drive product utilization, and ensure consistency and clarity of internal / external communications in regards to products and services. The Marketing Manager must excel at building cross-functional alignment. This individual will work with sales leadership, global marketing, supply chain, operations, customer service, and finance to ensure successful product introductions. The Marketing Manager will have significant interaction with the field-based sales force, and must work collaboratively to ensure that customer targeting, sales tools, and marketing programs are well executed and impactful.
· Manage the product portfolio for the assigned product/disease category.
· Drive results through the launch of new products, next generation products, and product enhancements. Develop and execute the annual marketing plan.
· Partner with the Global Marketing Team to create and implement the long-term product strategy, including product enhancements and new product development.
· Continuously monitor market needs and customer acceptance through sales force collaboration, customer visits, attending key congresses and meetings, and conducting primary and secondary market research.
· Monitor sales and profits and report on product line performance to management, utilize sales analysis skills to understand and report on product and market dynamics.
· Plan and manage the product line marketing budget.
· Forecast sales for manufacturing and financial planning.
· Understand market dynamics and recommend pricing strategy.
· Have intimate knowledge of the sales process for the assigned product and provide critical sales tools.
· Develop and implement the promotional plans and materials including: exhibits, advertising, product literature, speakers, AV and multi-media materials, web marketing, digital marketing outlets, etc.
· Develop and support industry luminaries to enhance product acceptance and sales.
· Analyze competitive products and incorporate competitive strategies into promotional and product development plans to stay ahead of the competition.
· BA or BS degree, preferably in marketing, engineering or life sciences. An MBA is preferred.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of successful experience in a marketing and/or sales position.
· Experience in the medical industry is preferred.
· Experience bringing new products to market is highly preferred.
· Knowledge and experience in the product development process preferred.
· Previous product launch experience preferred.
· Outstanding, proven communication skills (written, group presentations, etc.) are required.
· Proven ability to work closely with a field sales team is required.
· Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are required.
· Strong strategic and analytical skills including forecasting, sales analysis, and ROI analysis are required
· Proven ability to work with internal customers through strong collaboration and external customers.
· Willing to travel over weekends and holidays, US and international travel (25%).
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment, foreign language skills are desirable.
· Ability to lift and move products (up to 50 lbs).
Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in our workplace.
Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-(925) 557-4100 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Qualified candidates may apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com. PLEASE REFERENCE requisition #R1415JM in the subject line.