Get new similar jobs by email for
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain a current State of California Massage Therapist License allowing him or her to perform
Chair, Table, and Foot massages.
- Demonstrate Extraordinary customer service and retail skills.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, committed, a team-player, possess a sales driven attitude and be available on early mornings, late evenings, week-ends and holidays.
- Providing excellent massage services
- Increasing personal sales by up-selling and promoting retail items to their customers.
- Increasing team sales by cross-selling.
- Effectively performing operations functions: spa opening and closing, operating the cash register, maintaining the cleanliness of the spa.
- Adhering to all sanitary requirements as specified by Be Relax and State laws.
- Commission on services and retail
- Competitive tips
- Incentive programs