Get new similar jobs by email for
Mechanic, HVAC, Maintenance, A...
Mechanic, HVAC, Maintenance, Aircraft Repair, Heating, Heavy Equipment – Army Reserve – Part Time
The Army Reserve is designed for those who want to get the most out of the Army while pursuing their civilian careers and goals. Many professionals as well as college students are Soldiers in the Army Reserve. Here, you can take advantage of a long list of job and leadership training opportunities that give you the skills and strength to succeed wherever you go.
Several Mechanic positions are available ranging from heating and cooling mechanics to vehicle mechanics who service:
• Wheeled and tracked vehicles
• Heavy equipment
The training and skills you receive can prepare you for a civilian career in practically any civilian position you're interested in pursuing. You are also able to earn certifications and licensures for civilian jobs.
In the Army Reserve, you'll have the time and freedom to put your educational benefits to good use. If you want to go to college, the Army Reserve will help pay for it. If you've already attended college, the Army Reserve will help pay off your loans.
In the Army Reserve you could be eligible for:
· Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $20,000
· Up to $24,012 for college
· Up to $20,000 to repay qualifying student loans
· Up to $4,500 a year tuition assistance while serving
Requirements for Mechanic, HVAC, Maintenance, Aircraft Repair, Heating, Heavy Equipment Opportunities:
· U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
· 17–34 years old
· Healthy and in good physical condition
· In good moral standing
· High School or equivalent education
· Enlistment in the Army Reserve