Get new similar jobs by email for
Manufacturing Engineer / Sheet...
Fabrication of materials in the foodservice and architectural industries by analyzing requirements; collecting materials; developing/drafting drawings sets for the client approval process, preparing parts finalized for fabrication.
1. Develops sheet metal projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assemblies; calculating project requirements; determine appropriate methods for fabrication, develop layout plan, bring to CAD/CAM design
2. Collect materials by studying specifications and component requirements; create BOM for order processing, process materials utilizing efficiency in material yield
3. Fabricate CAD/CAM programming modules using specified programs and equipment
4. Ability to verify quality and results to satisfactory position
5. Continuous updating of job knowledge in all areas related to job function
6. Ability to grow and improve skills to accomplish set tasks and goals required by job position
Applicant must possess proficiency in 3D modeling & 2D drawings using preferred Solid Edge modeling software (Solidworks & Autocad acceptable), experience in sheet metal layout and process with strong knowledge of stainless steel fabrication a plus; strong mathematical skills, general knowledge of MS Office software, ability to muti-task several projects while maintaining production flow, has good organizational skills and attention to detail.