Get new similar jobs by email for
Project Superintendent Position
Intelligent Conservation Systems, Inc. (ICS) is the nation’s leading installer of electronic plumbing controls in the correctional market. Based out of Oviedo, Florida (minutes from Orlando), ICS manages the installation of I-CON systems, which are designed to provide water savings and institutional controls for federal, state and local correctional facilities across the country. ICS is a rapidly growing company seeking talented and energetic individuals with excellent managerial skills.
The Project Superintendent will travel and oversee the projects from start to finish. This position requires being out of town and on-site for extended durations averaging approximately four months with monthly travel home. This position requires working in close proximity to correctional residents on a daily basis. All ICS Project Superintendents will be trained and are required to fully understand our products, their application and performance. Project Superintendents are responsible for coordinating materials and subcontractors (plumbing and electrical). Project Superintendents are responsible for daily progress updates, project safety compliance, customer meeting attendance, scheduling and regular project reporting.
· All qualified applicants are required to pass federal and state criminal background checks and must be able to pass drug testing in order to access secure facilities.
· Travel on a full-time extended stay basis nationally (approximately 90%).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Project).
· Willing to relocate to Central Florida upon hire.
· Preferred: Commercial plumbing and electrical experience, CPM certification, OSHA certification.