Get new similar jobs by email for
Media Development Representati...
The Media Development Representative (MDR) will be responsible for growing and maintaining partner relationships with publishers. The MDR will have revenue goals against a set of partners based on maintaining current business and securing upsell opportunities. As such, this person will proactively identify, develop, and support revenue growth opportunities while building a relationship of trusted advisor to our publisher partners. This person will work with Business Development on operationalizing a path of increased product adoption among Conversant’s publisher-facing products as best suits the partner’s needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Provide outstanding account management to assigned publisher partners
• Partner with Business Development to support and enhance relationships with new and existing Publisher’s to maximize their success with Conversant
• Provide single point of contact for assigned publisher accounts for day to day inquiries, reporting, ad code distribution, and troubleshooting
• Work with new publishers to ensure rapid implementation, appropriate filter selections, maximum ad format adoption, and aggressive campaign selection
• Identify publishers with exceptional performance and collaborate with the Media Delivery team to develop strategies to increase campaign delivery
• Identify industry and network trends, both good and bad, and suggest ideas on improving and/or further development.
• Daily email communication with both external and internal parties.
• Working with various Publisher functions that include Desktop, Mobile, Video, and Programmatic advertising.
Requirements• 2+ years of online work experience – preferable from an ad network or agency
• Customer service experience
• Advanced computer skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Salesforce)
• Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
• Excellent planning and organization discipline
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and able to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast paced environment