Compiles data, reviews patient files, and prepares invoices and statements. Follows up with all insurance carriers and with patients on accounts for timely payment.
* Performs and is capable of demonstrating all essential customer service job functions.
* Reads computer files or gathers records such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
* Enters information into the computer and/or computes amounts due.
* Prepares invoices, listing items sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
* Communicates efficiently and effectively with customers, vendors, etc.
* Participates in Improvement of Operational Performance (IOP) activities.
Legal Compliance, Quality Focus, Productivity, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, General Math Skills, Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid billing procedures. Familiarity with Brightree a plus.