Get new similar jobs by email for
Medical Billing and Coding Spe...
Precision Practice Management is very proud of its rapid expansion in the Midwestern region and throughout the U.S. We attribute our accelerated growth to our ability to provide exceptional revenue cycle management services to our hospital and private physician practice clients. We are experts in many of the most widely used electronic health record and practice management systems today and we are experts in the coding and billing practices of more than 20 medical specialties. We provide our medical billing and coding professionals with comprehensive, ongoing training, as well as robust software tools and proven processes, so that they are in a position to achieve outstanding results for Precision’s clients. We also make a very important commitment to our employees – to provide an exciting professional atmosphere, filled with continued education, training and support from every member of our company, including at the executive level, with a view towards developing each member of our team into a highly skilled medical billing professional dedicated to the success of Precision and its clients. We invite you to join us as we continue our trajectory – we are hiring in our Belleville, IL and Creve Coeur, MO offices.
· Conduct and manage the revenue cycle/medical billing process, including charge review, payment posting, balancing and A/R follow up in accordance with established internal and carrier requirements;
· Confer with clients regarding patient balance protocols, including delinquent accounts, special adjustments, and/or write-offs;
· Prepare and maintain required records, files, and reports on billing and financial activities; and
· Ensure compliance with Precision’s Employee Handbook, state and federal laws.
· 2+ years of successful work history as a Medical Biller, Medical Coder, or Medical Assistant;
· Experience in the use of EHR and medical billing software(experience with Epic, Nextgen, Allscripts, LSS, Meditech, Intergy and/or eClinicalWorks (ECW) is a plus);
· Certified Professional Coder (CPC) completion preferred, but not required;
· Extensive knowledge of appropriate billing and payment cycles for medical accounts;
· Extensive knowledge of medical terminology and coding;
· Knowledge of operational characteristics and procedural requirements of third party medical insurance payors;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of physician practices and their patients;
· Must be process and detail oriented;
· Ability to multi-task, as well as organize and prioritize work assignments; and
· Ability to work independently and complete assignments timely and accurately.
Precision has become one of the healthcare industry’s leading enterprises in the region, providing a full portfolio of software products and revenue cycle management and technical support services to over 500 physicians nationwide. At Precision, we stay on the cutting edge of technological advancement and workflow innovation. We have invested heavily to advance the use of technology for the benefit of our clients. We also know our employees make the real difference in maintaining a consistent level of superior performance. Precision’s staff includes software developers, network administrators, helpdesk specialists, medical billing representatives, revenue cycle managers and client service representatives. With a diverse portfolio of experience and competencies, Precision fosters a work environment based on teamwork, personal growth, development and achievement, and a commitment to satisfying the needs of our clients in a consistent and exceptional manner.
Precision offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, vacation, paid holidays and a casual work environment.