Growing private physician practice located in south suburbs has the following opportunity:
- Bill office visits, testing, hospital charges, etc.
- Electronically send claims to insurance.
- Post insurance and patient payments.
- Work and reduce delinquent and aging lists for patients and insurance.
- Review accounts for overpayments and sends requests for refunds to the Practice Manager.
- Correct and resubmit denied claims to insurance.
- Send out monthly statements to patients.
- Answer phones.
- Make appointments.
- Paperwork to resolve overdue accounts after approval by Physicians.
- Submit to the Physicians accounts in delinquency, for direction to either write off or send account to collection office.
- Invoice off-site testing
- Post and send out refunds after checks are signed by Physicians.
- Follow all corporation policies and procedure.
Please email resumes, stating position for which you are applying and salary requirements to:
Resumes received without salary requirements will not be considered.