Get new similar jobs by email for
IT Quality Engineering - Membe...
QA engineer will design, create, document, implement and maintain test scripts for oracle financial applications and integration applications. You should be self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with the cross functional teams. You should have the ability to handle multiple, complex technical projects and have the flexibility to work in a very dynamic environment. You also have to be comfortable with initial manual testing of new features, so you have the understanding to architect and implement automation. You need have strong background in Object-Oriented programming concepts and constructs. You will need to identify missing test cases and refine existing scripts for modularity and to enable automation, estimate and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation and identify risk based regression suites. You should have the ability to troubleshoot problems with oracle financial configs & oracle database.
• 5+ years experience in Oracle financial modulaes such as AP, PO, GL, CM, FA & AGIS
• 2+ years of experience with Databases, SQL & PL/SQL.
• 2+ year of programming experience in Java & pl/sql
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum and/or waterfall methodology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
• Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents and scripts
• Bachelor's Degree in CS or any engineering discipline.
• Experience in multi-platform testing (Windows, UNIX, LINUX)
• Experience with Oracle financial applications (Oracle AR, GL), SOA and BPEL
• Experience with Oracle PL/SQL language
• Familiar with Open Source Automation Frameworks
Pl send resume to email@example.com or Pl feel free to contact him at 408-850-2965
Omega Solutions, Inc.