Get new similar jobs by email for
PT Member Service Representati...
FRANKLIN MINT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Member Service Representative
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Branch Manager or Assistant Manager.
Ensure friendly, prompt and enthusiastic service to every member, every time. Ability to assist the platform when needed.
Duties and Accountabilities:
1. May process cash/non-cash transactions for members; Do so accurately and efficiently.
2. Assist in meeting Branch goals by expanding member relationships through active selling of Credit Union products and services. Recommend products and services appropriate to members’ financial needs.
3. Keep current on Credit Union products and services to effectively respond to all member inquiries through the Intranet (Buzz), bulletin board notices, meeting minutes, etc.
4. Responsible for the accurate, daily, Branch settlement. Control the vault, ATM machine and all negotiable instruments within the Branch.
5. Maintain professional development by obtaining 15 credits per year through Choice University.
6. Maintain supplies for negotiable items and back counter supplies. Complete monthly Branch audits of all negotiable instruments and logs.
7. Resolve basic service issues. Complete routine file maintenance requests and services for existing members.
Member Service Representative I
8. Adhere to all Service Standards to provide a favorable experience with every transaction by complying with all Credit Union policies and procedures.
9. Is responsible for adhering to operational controls, including compliance with all required regulations and policies such as the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to ensure the safety and soundness of the Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union and its members.
10. Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Maintain a positive WELCOME HOME atmosphere.
Education & Experience
High School degree plus 2-3 years of customer experience or related financial services experience required or, equivalent experience.
Ability to acquire and maintain ongoing registration requirements in compliance with S.A.F.E. Act federal regulations.