Get new similar jobs by email for
Mirage 2000 Technical Instruct...
- All specialities of the aircraft
Role purpose :
- Deliver formal, theoretical, regulatory and technical training to client technicians and customers
- Facilitate examinations in-line with the training plan and developed curriculums and keep accurate documentation in the Learning Management System.
Knowledge & Experience required :
- Minimum of 10 years experience on the relevant aircraft of assignment as a technician.
- 3 - 5 years as a technical instructor, preferably in Aviation.
- Relevant certifications in training management to include, Methods of Instruction, Course Design & Development and Training Analysis.
- Strong knowledge of leading training methodologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of all stages of the ADDIE design system model, including Quality Standards and Compliance.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office and Oracle LMS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
Please send applications in english