Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and staffing provider working with leading Fortune 500 companies from Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Retail & Manufacturing, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences & Healthcare, to Technology & Services sectors.
As we continue to expand, we’re looking for dynamic talent interested in working with some of the brightest individuals in the business. If you are ready for life in the technology fast lane, then Collabera is the place for you.
With a global workforce of 9000+ employees, we operate out of 3 continents and 7 countries (U.S, Canada, U.K, India, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore), across 30 offices worldwide, including 3 proximity delivery centers in the US (Morristown, NJ, Tampa, FL and Dallas, TX). We offer a full gamut of services ranging from IT Staff Augmentation, Managed IT Services using our proprietary Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing and Solutions (CLASS) framework, Permanent Placement Services, and Pass-through/ Pay-Roll services. We also specialize in Application Development and Management, SAP, QA and Testing, Product Engineering Services, DW/BI, Mobility, and Infrastructure Management.
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” three years in a row (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Winner of InformationWeek 500 (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest US Staffing Firms” 2013
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Diversity Staffing Firms” 2013
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest US Staffing Firms” 2012
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest Global Staffing Firms” 2011
- DiversityBusiness.com Top 500 Owned Businesses (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Winner of “Global Services 100”
- NJBIZ “Top Private Companies in NJ”
- IAOP “2011 Global Outsourcing 100” sub lists
Client: Fortune 500 financial services client (Direct client)
Job title: Mobile Security Specialist
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 8 months (Extension or Conversion possible)
Client is seeking a full time contractor who specializes in mobile security. This candidate will join Global Information Security (GIS) and will help drive the successful adoption of cooperate and consumer mobile execution strategies across Clients GIS program and coordinate with other departments and teams to evolve GIS alignment with company goals and objectives.
Must have skills
Position is as a Security Specialist and not really a developer.
Python Scripting knowledge.
Some security experience.
General knowledge of programming languages like Objective-C, Java, C/C.
Candidates need to understand the flow of the programing languages.
Understanding of mobile application development tools.
Understanding of inter-working of iOS, Android and Blackberry mobile OS.
Candidate will work on
1. Building secure coding guidelines around emerging technologies that are lacking standards and security practices.
2. Analyzing security gaps within existing mobile OS that could hinder Clients existing consumer and cooperate mobile solutions.
3. Building strong cross-organizational relationships, and effectively influence staff across the IT organization, and broader enterprise.
4. Assessing existing cooperate mobile applications and polices for any security gaps or loopholes.
5. Collaborate with internal and third party application teams to define an enterprise set of reasonable security controls that will protect the Client brand from real or perceived security breaches.
6. Analyze security gaps within existing third party and open source mobile technologies and frameworks that lack standard validation methodologies and incorporate remediation practices to reduce risk posture of Client products and assets.
7. Collaborating with product development and solution teams, to manage software security risk aligned with business goals.
Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
1-3 years related experience required
Exercises independent judgment with direction from manager
Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
Understands mobile application development tools.
Knowledge of programming languages like Objective-C, Java, C/C++ and Python.
Ability to work independently with proper time management skills.
Understands inter-working of iOS, Android and Blackberry mobile OS.
Knowledge of MDM solutions.
5 - 15 years