Since 1940, Mid America Mortgage has been using the most advanced technologies available to close and fund loans quickly and at a low cost. We provide a seamless, paperless process by combining the use of the internet along with advanced processing software and automated underwriting systems. With automated updates and a constant focus on customer service, our clients always know the status of their loan. Our company received approval from HUD as an unsupervised, fully approved, residential and multi-family FHA Lender in 1971. At that time we also became one of the first 100 Lenders in the country to become approved as a seller/servicer of the Federal National Mortgage Association, now known as Fannie Mae.
We are hiring experienced Loan Originators to join our Indianapolis Team. The fundamental belief in hard work and high ethical standards are our foundation. Our emphasis is on recruiting, rewarding and retaining outstanding employees. Our employee/family centered culture, flexible schedule, aggressive compensation plan and company provided leads are the reason our employees stay with us.
- Sell current mortgage products to qualified customers through company provided leads.
- Analyze credit, financial status and property valuations of new and existing customers to uncover financial need.
- Communicate loan products, terms and pricing.
- Gather necessary documentation in order to complete the mortgage application process.
- Provide high level customer service.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 to 2 years mortgage loan origination experience preferred.
- Documented Sales Success.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act. Obtain a Unique Identifier from NMLS and successful completion of the required background checks.
Apply today for immediate consideration