Get new similar jobs by email for
Multiple Mfg Supervisors & Pro...
Multiple Manufacturing Supervisors & Production Managers
Atlanta, GA Area Paying UP TO $90,000/year!
My client, a large manufacturing company with a facility located just outside and southeast of Atlanta, GA is experiencing strong growth and immediately needs to fill multiple manufacturing management positions. These jobs are primarily first line supervisors and second level production managers. Excellent company offering career opportunities and growth for supervisors and managers with manufacturing experience (we are not seeking assembly experience, must have worked in processes where true manufacturing occurs) and who have a passion for and experience with leading people and managing processes through complex operations. The right candidates will have good business acumen and a passion for making a difference in the business. He/she must have the ability to drive processes across a system, see trends and analyze data. Candidates for these roles should be strong communicators who can act as catalysts for building organizational effectiveness and strategy. Relocation assistance is available on many of these positions. The company is involved in the commercial refrigeration industry, but also growing in the solar industry. We seek general manufacturing management skills, electro-mechanical skills, and lean manufacturing skills. Our products are standardized – in general – but customized for each customer and sale making for complex systems.
If you have the skills, ability and desire to do one of these jobs, you can expect to be rewarded accordingly. First line supervisors with the right experience, education and skills can earn an annual starting salary of up to $70,000/year. Production Managers can earn as much as $90,000/year or more. The company offers the benefits that only come from a large employer. These include affordably priced medical and dental insurance plans, 401-K, profit-sharing, and in some cases quarterly bonus plans in addition to life and disability insurance coverage. This business is a Tobacco Free work environment! These jobs are all day shift assignments working twelve hour shifts with staggered work schedules providing long weekends and an attractive work/life balance.
· - High school diploma required, but a bachelor’s degree is highly desirable in either a business or technical discipline.
· - A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ of progressive manufacturing supervision or management (not assembly).
· - Leadership: Requires the demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
· - Planning: Must have the ability to develop and execute effective action plans to achieve results.
· - Supervision: Experience to include hiring, discipline, coaching, retention, performance assessment.
· - Experience in training and developing employees through formal and informal coaching methods.
· - Experience in measurement of work performance to goals and standards.
· - Must have the ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, inventory management, cost management and employee relations.
· - Must be literate in production scheduling and inventory control.
· - Experience working within a formal quality system.
· - Knowledge of lean manufacturing systems is highly desirable.
· - Problem-solving must be inherent in the successful candidate’s daily life.
· - Ability to multi-task while involved in complex operations.
· - Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· - Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
Interested? Send your resume today for immediate consideration. Interviews and start dates will be scheduled quickly for those qualified. An Equal Opportunity Employer, and opportunities here are many and varied!