CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 33 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client is seeking a Mystery Shopper - Alcohol and Tobacco Compliance Checker in Philadelphia and its surrounding areas.
Earn $15 per hour at this part-time, temporary position.
Control your own schedule, work weekends or any day during the week; work one day or five, the choice is yours! This is a reccurring event equaling approximately 8-24 hours per month.
- As a compliance checker, you will check if clerks and servers are asking for ID's before serving alcohol or tobacco.
- Travel to designated sites and conduct a mock purchase of beer and cigarettes.
- Once clerk asks for ID's or fails to ask for ID's, decline the purchase.
- Provide the appropriate green/red card to the Employee, ask for Employee's Name.
- Leave store and report the results to the designated person at our client's company.
- MUST be between 21 - 25 years of age because you will be attempting to purchase age sensitive products such as alcohol and tobacco and you are testing the seller to see if they card you as required by law.
- MUST have own transportation and have a valid driver's license.
- MUST supply own gasoline for travel 70-120 miles depending on service area assigned.