Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a NAMED ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – HEALTHCARE SPECIALIST – B2B Outside Sales.
Here’s what YOU
can count on when you join KONICA MINOLTA!
Worldwide, Konica Minolta is one of the top information technology companies. Our proven experience is helping customers streamline workflow, improve output and IT infrastructure, reduce costs and strengthen their commitment to environmental protection. As an employer, our goal is to partner with individuals who want a career - not just a job. We offer a unique combination of competitive compensation; comprehensive product training and professional development programs that will help you enhance your professional skills. You’ll also discover the winning spirit that makes KMBS a great place to work; we offer a fun, energetic and fast paced sales environment where achievement is rewarded.
If you’ve been working in outside, business to business sales, have a proven track record and a desire to continue building a successful career, you’ll have that opportunity as a Named Account Executive
at Konica Minolta. A career in sales at KM provides opportunities to work in a team environment and is ideally suited to individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. We provide best in class training- in classroom, web-based and on-the job; having earned a college degree will be an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Konica Minolta Business Solutions.This is what will be expected of you as a Named Account Executive – Healthcare Specialist:
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all KMBS products, services and solutions for clients.
- Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Knowledge in healthcare field is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of business-to-business outside sales experience, selling to clients in the healthcare industry OR in the digital imaging solutions or other technology industry
- College degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!
- Competitive salary (base salary + commissions and monthly expense allowance). Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned trips to Ireland, Panama, Banff and this year, Atlantis, Bahamas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, to name a few)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.