Founded in the late 90's, and listed on Washington Tech’s list of Top Growing Federal Government contractors we are seeking a bright and talented .NET developer with an active Secret Clearance. We are a forward-thinking information technology company that provides clients with real-world solutions.
This opportunity is located in Arlington, VA and you will design and implement enterprise solutions in a team environment using .NET development, design, and implementation.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Opportunity to use your Active Secret Clearance
- Work on exciting new development!
- Work in a team setting on Mission Critical empowering applications
What You Will Be Doing
The Web Software Developer will build Custom web application solutions. As a member of the .Net team you will be responsible for writing stored procedures and hands off scripts to DB to implement. Using a keen attention to detail, you will build beautiful code in an adapting team setting. If you enjoy a changing environment, learning new skills and strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills then you will love this job!
What You Need for this Position
- A minimum of three years Microsoft .NET platform (with C# language; SQL)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- .NET Framework (ideally versions 3 and 4)
- Experience in writing and modifying store procedures & DMLs in Oracle OR RDBMS
- SQL Server design/development; Oracle 11a is a plus
- Visual Studio 2008; 2010 ideally
So if you are a talented .NET Developer with experience writing stored procedures & DMLs apply today as we are conducting interviews this week and next!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: CB2-1147153
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: CB2-1147153 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Courtney Hunt | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.